Friday, October 28, 2011

Things at Goodwill

One Favorite Thing:
A shopping spree at Goodwill


I just found out what happens when I'm let loose in Goodwill with unlimited time & an unlimited budget. It's both amazing and awful. The good news: I can share beyond fabulous Goodwill finds with you for the next year. Almost. The bad news: Apparently there is such a thing as spending too much money at Goodwill. Maybe? The jury is still out on that one.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to this vintage globe with a stand I found for $9.99. Just a few days ago, I was *this* close to buying a nearly $40 vintage globe on Etsy. The only reason I didn't go through with the purchase was because I got distracted & the session timed out. Shiny things! Needless to say, I'm darn glad I got distracted. Because this vintage globe is ten times cooler. And four times cheaper.




Goodwill, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment